We are proud to partner with Garden Cut®, a company that specializes in made-to-order processing of fresh fruits, vegetables, and specialty packs. The Garden Cut® label will help you distinguish yourself from the competition with more than 400 products to choose from including:
- Staple items of the fresh-cut category such as lettuce, onion, peppers, apples and melon.
- Unique produce such as parsnip coins or peeled and quartered butternut squash.
- Certified organic processing facility with a full selection of retail and food service items.
- Kosher-certified produce and facility to meet the growing demands of this market segment.
- Customer-specified products such as stir-fry blends and fajita mixes.
Why use Garden Cut®?
- Reduce labor costs
- Minimize product shrink
- Minimize your food-safety liability
- Receive custom packaging
- Extensive line of fruit and vegetable products
- Customizable items available upon request
Garden Cut® helps retailers and food service companies achieve these benefits by taking production out of their back rooms. Garden Cut® adheres to the principals of HACCP and all employees are trained in safe food-handling practices. In addition to numerous state, federal and local inspections, the Garden Cut® facility is inspected by a 3rd party auditor, ASI Food Safety Consultants. ASI audits Garden Cut® unannounced twice a year to assess their facility and they have always maintained a rating of “Excellent” or higher.
To find out more about Garden Cut®, visit: http://mygardencut.com